Hi Everyone,
Well, I could tell you all about how I made homemade pizzas and they were delicious and I am learning how to cook and it's going totally awesome, which is exciting...
...or maybe I could tell you about how hiking has been the best and I'm making new (human!) friends on Paradise Road, and the evenings are long and getting warm at the cabin, and everything is perfect in the forest...
...or maybe about how my dog is awesome and disgusting, and of ALL the clean pools in the river, she decided to take a break in this one and it was really gross...
...but instead I decided to give you a sense of how I feel about this, even three days later:
Happy Daylight Savings, everyone -- come play with us at the cabin. Things are really getting good, and the water will warm up fast.
All love all the time,
Allison & Mattie "Swamp Monster" Mae
All love all the time,
Allison & Mattie "Swamp Monster" Mae




Comments
Post a Comment