Skip to main content

2/20: Old friends. New snow.

For the past few days, most of my time has been spent working on a paper. 

But in my OTHER time, I have...


...watched my dog be totally confused by brazen turkeys... 


...sipped tea on a warm winter morning from the front porch while the turkeys goofed off in the yard...


...found new trails behind the cabin...


...stalked some big cats...


...played in the new snow on Figueroa Mountain...


...and spaced out with this view of distant dusted mountains from the Figueroa ridge...


...!!!


Comments

  1. Nice - and all of it still in more of those stylin' pants!! The wild turkeys are amazing - I bet Mattie is baffled!! xoxoxoxox d, k & da cats

    ReplyDelete
  2. And then again, if yer doje found babies outside the house she would think she'd died and done gone to Heaven. Frighteningly radical photos Lewfred. The Y and I are very proud always.
    D and Y

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment