This weekend we had a BBQ!
My best buddy Rick came into town on Thursday afternoon. Friday we went on an amazing hike from the cabin, along the Santa Ynez River, up the Aliso Canyon loop, over to Upper Oso, down to Lower Oso, and back to the cabin along the river on the most beautiful trails anywhere.
![]() |
| This guy, posing at the high point on Aliso. |
![]() |
| ALL THESE GUYS IN THE SAME PLACE?!??? |
![]() |
| Cabin BBQ y'all. |
Got in another great hike this morning (the same loop to Upper Oso), and now back to writing writing writing. Nano nano.
Love,
Allison & Mattie



Looks like a good thing that no old people were invited.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I mean cool people never hang out with old folks, even if they did work their fingers to the bone to raise you.
ReplyDeleteI have never been to this website before, and I must say that I am horrified that such a doje is allowed to roam free and terrorize the populace in this way.
ReplyDeleteI too have never ever even once seen this site, but I would like to inform the person who put up the last post that such a doje can always be pacified with a fresh baby.
ReplyDeleteAs another person who has not before seen this blog site, I would like to add to the last poster's comment on babies. Babe' Farms has an unusually fine selection of free range babies. My doje usually looses its blood-lust for at least a day or two after a visit to Babe' Farms.
ReplyDeleteIn spite of the fact that this is my very first visit ever to this person's web page, I feel that I must strongly agree with the last two comments. However, my doje has always preferred the deep fried baby at Babe' Farms.
ReplyDelete