Skip to main content

3/22: On fire.

Whoa. A lot has happened. 

I made a really great turtle friend in the river. I saw a giant gopher snake on the trails with a good buddy. I fixed my front windows.

I am still...writing...about...nanoparticles.

The sunsets are always beautiful from the cabin front porch.

The moon.
The Sunset Tree. 
























































Mattie and I had a great, short trip up to SLO for Yeti's birthday, then we got to celebrate the wonderful Jefferson's birthday on the Mesa. I've been hiking, exploring, and learning all about the Santa Ynez River every chance I get.

And I'm still...

...writing...

...about...

...nanoparticles...


Looking forward to more peaceful days up on the lane and in the riverbed. It's starting to feel like summer.

Love,

Allison and Mattie

Comments

  1. Now and then again I suppose there are no types of these things that are very you know

    ReplyDelete
  2. AND BJEEEESUUUUUASSS knows you don't wanna post the photo of some huge RATTLE SNAKE, the terrorist would win, do you want that to happen?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, putting up a photograph of a huge rattle snake that is so ginourmous, like a bajillion feet long would never be believed anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. anyway, yer doje might think it was a baby and eat it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perhaps you should rename this blog, "Travels with a MAD KILLER"

    ReplyDelete
  6. And there's a quillow on your head.....APRIL FOOLS
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, it's not like we weren't attacked by some 89ft long viper. Do you think anyone is going to believe it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH. MY. GOD. You are the weirdest weirdo in all of Weirdville. OK! OK! Yeesh, I'll put up the pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment