WANT TO KNOW HOW I KNOW IT WAS A GOOD DAY?
MORNING FEET = Trail adventures. I also made up a game called "Artifact or Notifact" to play while I'm exploring my secret artifact spot. I play a lot of one-person games.
AFTERNOON FEET (not pictured) = Clean and stuck on the couch writing about bacteria.
EVENING FEET = Lizard's Mouth session. Dirty hands, dirty legs, dirty problems.
Hurting fingers, hurting arms, happy heart.
EVENING FEET = Lizard's Mouth session. Dirty hands, dirty legs, dirty problems.
Hurting fingers, hurting arms, happy heart.
ALSO:



Great picture!...I mean the one of you and Mattie Mae, not the feet, no offense. But how about some SPF on those shoulders? Mattie looks young and spry, you both look great and we're looking forward to seeing you both.
ReplyDeleteUncle K, Aunt D, & the Kitties
That there doje looks like a natural born killer. Be careful.
ReplyDelete