First, and most importantly, this:
And then, I made my first totally trivial (but happy) movie with my new GoPro.
I'm all fired up about it.
That's just from one long weekend in the mountains with Greg & Milo.
That's just from one long weekend in the mountains with Greg & Milo.
Imagine how ridiculous and silly the ENTIRE SUMMER movie will be.
And we're on YouTube.
Techno techno nerd nation wooooot.
And we're on YouTube.
Techno techno nerd nation wooooot.

That was the most confusing western I've ever done seen.
ReplyDeleteHow about the scene where the arm comes out of the guy's forehead!
ReplyDeleteThere can be no question that yer doje is the most horrible beast that ever existed.
ReplyDeleteWho is this "anonymous" anyway? Could it be the dreaded Darth Stoveburn!?!??!?!?!?!?
ReplyDeleteBull! I know for a FACT that you have seen a more confusing western! It takes place in outerspace...I think there's a character named "Bodysuit"...you know what I'm talking about! Mattie says 'Hi' and she can't wait to see you :)
ReplyDeleteEveryone knows what Mad Killer means when she says , "Hi": it really means "I'm gonna rip you apart" Anyway, we done got us a real mad dog that visits and she says she'll slap yer doje upside the head so bad she won't darn diddly cotton to none o' dat more!
ReplyDeleteThe movie you are talking about is "The Nickel" right? Something about 10,000 quillows coming down the mountain.
ReplyDeleteI'm pretty sure that the smelly looking terrier mutt in the video has been profiled on Animal Planet's show "Vicious Dogs that attack to Kill"
ReplyDeleteI think that the names of the leading characters in the movie that Ms. Horst referred to in her earlier comment are actually Rock Steady and Bebop. She should check her facts before publishing incorrect information on something as important as THE INTERNET.
ReplyDeleteTo be quite honest this is my very very first time ever to view this blog, and I have only one comment: why does everyone have to include a hideous loud obscene rap soundtrack with their home movies?
ReplyDeleteYou are the weirdest person I know. SO WEIRD. Mattie and I just packed up the truck and we're all ready to leave for the mountains! One more lecture tomorrow, some final cleaning, truck to the truck Dr. in SLO on Thursday, then we're outta here!!! See you guys tomorrow :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome video Allison - regardless of the other comments from the peanut gallery!! We loved it!!! Have a great time in the mountains. Be safe and we will be following your posts - as always!
ReplyDeleteWe love you - D & K and da mad dog kitties
Humbertal,
ReplyDeleteSu perro es el perro mas locamente de el mundo, de veras. Y cuando su necesito mas dinero hy un quillo que no sabe como hacer la musica de los huipas! Si! lo es verdad!
el guacalote
It IS hard to overlook the fact that 33 seconds into the movie the camera gets eaten. Perhaps there was a baby disguise on the device?
ReplyDeleteJ. Walter Stoveburnus
What do you mean.."leave for the mountains"? Is that hip hop slang or something? You better get your act together.
ReplyDelete