Skip to main content

5/21: Paradise Road is too much.

Sunset pictures are totally overdone and overused and cliche and everything, but I couldn't help myself. 

The river valley really went for it tonight. I fall in love with the hills again.

West down Paradise Road from the cabin front yard.
East up the Santa Ynez River Valley.
Now, packing (getting on the 395 North tomorrow for a long weekend with Greg, with a stop at Fossil Falls on the way!) and drinking a Moose Drool about it all. I can't help but be reminded of long evening hikes and front porch sits at Swiftcurrent during my summer working at Glacier NP.

And here's a picture of a pellet that's been out and bleached for a while. That's good eating. You can find the most amazing things when you walk around staring at the ground all the time.


Some of you will get a kick out of this:

Remember our wonderful buddy Mike? (See: our posts from thisand this, and some other ones that I don't feel like finding...).

Well check out this celebrity! She missed out on a great one, but nobody I know is sad that we're spared from watching the entire season...that show is a total nightmare to watch. What a life suck.

By chance, Camps is driving his indestructible Subaru up to the Eastern Sierras this weekend (after a Vegas trip, of course), so Greg and I will probably be buying him a shoot from the hip (or whatever the Mammoth Lakes equivalent is...) when we see him up there.

Cheers (with a Moose Drool),

Allison & Mattie Dog

Comments