Skip to main content

7/22: Guess WHAT

I know, I have a ton to catch you up on from the past couple of weeks. 

Including:

 - A really amazing wedding for Rhett and Avital
 - A great weekend with my best buddies in Santa Barbara
 - Hanging out with Yeti and Dad!
 - More climbing, wandering, and adventuring in the Eastern Sierra
 - A beautiful night with great food with Danielle and Lindsey
 - The Mono Market has MonoLasagna now. Seriously.

I haven't been very good about taking pictures.

But here's one I stole! A sneak peak into the future of Summer 2014:



August 25th - September 3rd, Greg and I are Kauai bound!

We've had a great little break (and a lot of showers...) on the coast. Heading back up to the mountains tomorrow night for some Tahoe time!

Love,

Allison & Mattie

Comments

  1. Hi - I've been buried with work, etc and haven't checked in for a while. I see you are really enjoying your summer and I am so excited about your pending trip to Kauai - our marriage location!! You will have a blast! Thanks for keeping us posted. I'm glad you got that chip off your shoulder about fashion camp. That must have been tearing you up internally for quite some time. I appreciated the rant - it was deserved! You just keep on wearing those funky pants and multicolored tops...we love you for you and could care less about your clothing!! Keep camping, climbing and painting - oh, and come visit us sometime!! xoxoxox - D&K

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment