Hi everyone!
We had a great time in Kaua'i! It only took me 30 years to make it to Hawaii, but I finally got over there and had a blast. Of course I missed Mattie horribly, but there were plenty of creatures and great views to keep me preoccupied.
I'll write more about it later, but here's the KAUA'I MEGA MIX!
Off to climb with Greg and Annika!
Love,
Allison & Mattie
We had a great time in Kaua'i! It only took me 30 years to make it to Hawaii, but I finally got over there and had a blast. Of course I missed Mattie horribly, but there were plenty of creatures and great views to keep me preoccupied.
I'll write more about it later, but here's the KAUA'I MEGA MIX!
Off to climb with Greg and Annika!
Love,
Allison & Mattie
Great film, we're glad you had a good time. We hope everything is well with you.
ReplyDeleteY&D
how cool - loved all of the snorkeling videos, along with everything else!! xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteD&K
how many babies do you think yr doje et whilest you wz goned? Someday we're gonna take the beans out o' dat MD i tell yu wat. en thwn yrll be inna wha gonna too, huh/
ReplyDeleteHi guys! Thanks for the nice comments (especially this third one, which I think might have been written by Nurse Ratchet?)!!! We had a great time in Kaua'i...so many sea turtles!
ReplyDeleteJust spent the last weekend of summer at our Lee Vining creek home in the Sierras, and drove home to the cabin late last night. We miss the mountains already, but it's great to be back here with the turkeys! We'll post more pictures soon! Love Allison & Mattie